Mental Health

World Mental Health Day


This isn't my first write-up on this topic but the completed version disappeared when my chats cleared. I would have cried, maybe but I got this dear instead. (Side note: I think my writings are a mini me. Like children but not children so they are dear to me hence the dear).

This is gonna be like a letter cause I feel you need it.

Dearest one,
I have got a lot to tell you. One is that you're never ever ever alone. No matter what you're going through. And you aren't carrying the world's largest problem. (Actually, there's no way to know that. I just believe it).

It may seem sometimes that you carry the Weight of the world like Jon Bellion said, well sort of said but I'm very happy to tell you that you don't.

I'm here to tell you that you are loved. You are worth loving. You are who the world is waiting for. I mean does a thread know it's significance in a dress? Nope. But it's maker does. 

No matter how dark your past and present maybe there's light ahead of you. A person I love said"purpose is the reason you're on earth at this time". In other words, you were born when the world was ready for you and you still have business till you're dead.

Lastly, I don't know how to say this nicely and believe me, I've tried. So here it goes. You don't have a right to take your life. It may seem like it's yours but it isn't. Someone gave it to you. There's God and Mom and Dad. You owe them that. And yes pain may overwhelm you but you just have to let God's love overwhelm that pain. Even if you do so by listening to Reckless Love till you start singing it from sleep. 

I don't know how to add the "Dearest Victory" so this one will sha do.

If you know you're suffering from depression, kindly speak to the right person. Make researches. Listen to podcasts. And you'll be fine. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts