Introduction

 


Hi. I’m Victory. Actually, my full name is Adewoye Victory. Why am I saying this? Well, if you type that on Instagram and the likes you’ll most probably find ME.


What do I love about my name? Well I love the simple meaning of Victory and I pray it into my life most of the time. What does Victory really mean? Maybe cause I heard it my whole life I felt like it didn’t have a meaning even though I knew what it meant. I decided to do what people my age do about stuff like that. Browse. And oh what a lot of goodies I found. I found that Victory was from the name “Nike” the Greek goddess of victory. I do hope you see where I am going. Actually, Nike grants her warriors speed and strength to get Victory in battles. Please tell me I have not lost you (I hope that’s correct though) cause if you are still here your mind will go to Nike the Shoe company.


Well that’s where Nike came from. I mean the name o before you people crucify me. In case you’re still lost kindly watch Drake’s video: LAUGH NOW, CRY LATER (I may have gotten the title correct. Actually the only thing I kept on seeing in the video was that it was made in Nike’s Headquarters so I was just staring). I also love my name in various languages. In Hausa it is Nasara. In French, it is Victoire.


PS: I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A NIKE BRAND AMBASSADOR. I STILL DO. IF YOU CAN LINK ME UP PLEASE DO. I PROMISE TO WRITE MORE.


If you’ve seen the connection like me well you see why I always love Nike. Plus, I think I have one of the best pair of legs I’ve seen and although this is high praise but whose feet doesn’t look better in a Nike. 


That’s that for my name. Now it’s me.


I’m a young lady who believes in so many things. One is that our beliefs define us. That is who we are is to large extent determined by what we believe in. Two, I believe in Jesus. Three, I believe that life is short I don’t know about you but a hundred years is still too short to live. If not for the health challenges that accompany old age, I would like to be maybe 500 years old one day.


I mess up a lot. I mean who forgets to all her best friend on her birthday and unlike King David in the BIBLE I still do it all over again. 


I love books and songs and movies.  Although if you were paid to listen to my voice you may likely decline the money cause the damage is one you may never recover from. 


Did I forget to mention that names like Nicholas in all its variations is a different form of Victory. Like seriously, I’m namesakes with Niklaus Mikaelson.


About the blog, I created it to air my thoughts and opinions. They are what an amazing and beautiful young lady feels like expressing since she has the rights to do so.

Till next week people.

Comments

  1. Beautiful write up!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful dear
    And hey!... I'll forgive you for anything done on my birthday because that's what love will do and I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyy. My friend has a blog. And it's amazingly amazing. It's aca-mazing. Proud of you chica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely write-up baby girl.. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. She communicates directly with readers. Top-notch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts