Life and ...

 So the draft I made wiped off. 😪

Anyways, obstacles or not I'm going to post this today.

I once almost wrote a BC list asking people what they thought of me. My good sides and my bad sides and the ugly sides too. I wanted it to serve as my obituary or something like that. (Morbid much? Don't be scared.)

Thing is life is fleeting. I mean death happens so fast that it's shocking. Sometimes more shocking than painful. Cause we know in our head that we're all going to die. But our hearts refuses to acknowledge the fact.

Though life is fleeting, but being alive is a gift. What you do with your life matters a whole lot. Maybe it's because we only get one chance at this. Maybe it's because our chance is even short-lived. Or maybe it's because of those who will live on to remember us.

While our lives can possibly impact the whole world. Our death can't. When we die, the world doesn't pause and say let's pay our respects. No! Time keeps on moving. Everyone else keeps on moving. 

And that's why I want you to live a life you will remember as Avicii sang. He's no longer alive but his songs live on.

So, while your death won't shake the foundations of the earth, live a life that will shake the foundations of the earth. 


Comments

Popular Posts