Compliments

 One sign that I believe shows maturity is pretense. Children don't know how to pretend even if it's to save their lives. But, you see these grown asses, we know no other way to live than to pretend.

I'm not calling you hypocrites o. So,just chill.

Thing is, everyone goes through bad times. Like really bad times and most of the time, if not all, they'll pull on a face and force a smile till it looks real enough and move on. 

Sad right? Anyways, there's something I think I like doing. It's paying compliments. Now, I love beauty. Beautiful people, beautiful clothes, shoes everything that is beautiful. Shey you get and I try as much as possible to make my appreciation known in words.

Life may be tough and maybe you're tougher but it's likely the next person isn't. Paying a compliment can make a person's day. 

And by the way, 



And I mean it. You too can start paying compliments by telling me what a wonderful job I've done here. I would love that. And tell other people too. 

Always look for beauty and appreciate it when you see. 

Comments

Popular Posts