Move!

This year is still new. If a baby was born on the first day of this year (babies are born everyday of the year so this is not really an assumption.), today would be the child's 16th day alive.

Last year, many people went through a lot like losing a loved one or a job or may even getting expelled. There are so many things a person can lose. We actually can't know how much we have till we lose them.

Anyways, back to the main gist. There is a way loss paralyzes you. Sometimes, it could make you feel numb. It's sort of a drug that makes you so high. But it doesn't make you feel 'high'. It makes you feel low. Low in all it's depths.

But, you haven't lost one thing and that is your life. Growing up, I had this aunt who asked everyone to write about five reasons why a living dog is better than a dead lion. This memory keeps popping up in my brain. 

One reason why a living dog is better than a dead lion is that a living dog can still do something. The dog can still bark or bite or maybe both. Another reason, is that it can create something new. I am not asking you to make babies.(I no send you work) But you see those ideas in your head, they are your babies. This blog is one of my babies.

A living dog is better than a dead lion, because it can move. Are you moving?

Comments

  1. "I am not asking you to make babies.(I no send you work)"
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I would go and have godbaby I did not plan forπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts