Mighty One


There is a thing as atmosphere. I remember a TV show I watched with a friend. We were watching America's Got Talent and a magician appeared. His appearance was not peculiar but the atmosphere he created. Everyone felt it. I was so scared because I have felt God's atmosphere as well and I knew what could result from encountering such.

Anyways, the first time I heard this song I felt those chills. As soon as I heard Mighty One, I started praising God. He is The Mighty One. Not one of them. Only Him. He is Mighty in everything He does and in everything He is. He is just Mighty.

When I think of God, I begin to understand some worship songs especially the one that says God has no one He can be compared with. You know what this means? Nah. I don't think so. It means that there is no standard or measure. He is the Ultimate. Thing is I feel like words amount to nothing in describing him. That's why He is called Indescribable.

After playing the song, I kinda forgot it☹. I know right, such disappointment. Anyways my roommate asked me about the song. Just as she was about to play it, I told her about the chills and as I was just saying it, she felt it. 

Now, I'm not an expert in things like this. But what I know is that that atmosphere made me comprehend a little bit how great God is. It put me in awe. In adoration. You know.

So join me sing:

You alone

Are worthy of

The highest praise



He deserves not just any praise but the highest one. It's okay to go down on your knees and acknowledge Him. It's okay to give Him praise. It's what you were made for anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts