NOSA

Welcome to the month of June.🤗🤗🤗

I am not talking about Nosa today but I am talking about his songs and the messages they passed across to me while I listened. Do you remember this not so old song, Na why you love me so? I can guess that you`re already singing the song or humming it. Anyways, Nosa was the singer. 

For some reasons, like Nosa is absolutely good at what he does and he features the best of people,  Nosa songs always make it to my top favorites. here is a few shots from the songs i really like.

We raise a Sound featuring 121 Selah

We have the intro that makes my eyes light up, saying this is it.

 


The lyrics of this song strikes chords within me. The sound he may be referring to may be our lives. It may also be a declaration.

Now unto the One who brought us home
We raise a sound We raise a sound
For He is God and God alone
Hallelujah Hallelujah

We raise a sound of Justice
We raise a sound of Victory
Hallelujah eh eh eh 
Hallelujah eh eh eh

With the beautiful way things look like, when I sing along to this song I know that the declarations will stand.



If God be for me

I was going through the book of Romans and I was beginning to understand it, especially Romans 8:35-39. I am shouting in my head that God is excess only for me to hear this song and I pause, register it in my head and search for it. And boom! 

The message of the song did me in and i was excited. This was going to be my song through my fears and tears. Summary of the song: What is more powerful than God? Nothing. Imagine if He is for you. Likeeeeeeeeeee . Imagine that. Just imagine.


Na Your Way
This song was used for the 2020 Holy Ghost Convention. I heard it and i felt like my heart paused a bit. God has not stopped being wonderful and He can not because na Him way be that.

Sometimes, we forget the miracles God has done for us. Sometimes, we do not think that He can do it again. But He can.
He has never lost a battle
He has never known defeat
And He handed us victory over sin over death
Na Your Way


Till Next Sunday y'all 😘

Comments

Popular Posts