Ascent

 

Hey you🤫.

So if you have my number and can see my status you'll probably recollect the post that said one light still shines irrespective of the darkness around us.

Thing is we've all had bad and good days and some days worse and some days better but through it all, God's still got us.

We sometimes need the assurance that something's don't change no matter how ridiculous 

I fell in love with a song called Highlands in 2019 and if you ask me, it couldn't have waited cause it came just at the right time for me. I listened to some parts and I was just so captivated. It was like the singers were saying; "hey there(to me) can I get your attention" and they're like nahhh. I already got it😂😂. 

Listening to that song felt like listening to my Heavenly Father whispering how much He loves me. 
O how fast would You come running
If just to shadow me through the night
Trace my steps through all my failure
And walk me out the other side

It feels weird to say this but somehow I felt like I was hugged. Not that I was hugged😂😂. But it felt like having God embrace me through that time. And I felt hope too. Things would get better.

The song of Ascent is one that we all sing however the lyrics may differ for us because of how we play out our part. 

Wherever you are at this stage, highland or heartache God's with you and if you're at the lowland, goodness for you. It doesn't last forever.

Songs of the week
Highlands (Song of Ascent) by Hillsong

           Highs and Lows by Hillsong 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts