Rapture


I used to be scared of this word a lotπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Maybe too much sef. The sound could give me a headache. Rapture means caught up. I don't know why but when I thought of the word rapture, enraptured came to my mind. Enraptured means transported in bliss. This made me realize that rapture is the most blissful transportation to the other life. Since the other option is death. 

Recently, I listened to a message by Pastor Adeboye. The message is pretty old and it is titled Final Victory. (I love anything that has my name in it. How awesome is the name Victory ☺️😊😍). In the message, Baba said so many things that made me less scared of the Rapture.

First, I remember is where the Rapture leads to. Heaven. This word makes me smile almost every time now.

Heaven is a place God designed for us. I mean I know God's the best at what He does, but Heaven is where we see God as a Master Architect. And a very rich one at that. The streets are in pure gold can you imagine that? Walking on gold.  (I have not yet seen genuine gold in real life. You can be the one God will use to let me see or maybe own a gold piece).

Not only are the streets in gold meaning that He has taken care of us financially but He also takes care of our Health and Emotions. In Heaven, we don't fall sick. We are not depressed. Where's that going to come from anyway? Somebody shout Hallelujah.

Then the food there is oh la la la and it doesn't give you a potbelly. At all🀣🀣. How awesome is that?

Baba explained that God was doing welcome home for His Bride(The Church) I don't understand how the whole Church is a bride. But anyway, his explanation made me see the love of God. God loves us so much He is willing to spend His all for us. Imagine you spend your wedding night in a place where you walk on gold and that's where you will live for all of eternity. 

Rapture or death (transport to eternity) is a once in a lifetime opportunity. The Bible says after death, the judgment. 

What scared me about the Rapture was that if I missed it, what would happen? If you're scared about that too, talk to God. He's our Father and He doesn't tire of hearing us. You can ask Him any question. Even why He made you and He will answer. Just be patient enough to listen to Him. 


Jesus Loves You. It's not a cliche. Happy Valentine's Day πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts