Praise

I used to hear that God was the best at what He does and I didn't give it much thought. Till sometime recently. Let me put it this way, whatever God does, He does it the best way. A way that makes you open your mouth in awe(Iyanu).


How many of you watched Abejoye? Okay, I did and I loved it. I especially loved where God's attribute as The Defender was depicted. I was shouting(maybe). It was just too awesome to watch God act as our Defender. I love the Yoruba translation of the name. Olu gbe ja mi.  It means the one that carries my fight. So you see abi.


The Almighty was the name used for Season 4 and at the end, I was so happy. I was sad o. But my happiness overtook my sadness. All powers are in His Hands. There is no power stronger than His own. If you want to understand me better try watching Abejoye. 


Growing up (I think I'm done with that cause chances are that I can't get any taller😣). I heard Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient. Omnipotent means that what God can not do does not exist. It follows that no situation is too hopeless or impossible for him. Omnipresent means that He is everywhere. I think it also means He is everything. I see just reflections of His presence when I see the beautiful sky(the sky is almost always beautiful. I see God's work as a painter there and I am so wowed. Sometimes just seeing it makes me smile). Omniscient. This means that He knows everything. He can reveal anything to you. He knows what I was thinking when I wrote this. He knows what you're thinking as you're reading this. He knows everything.

If you pick His titles and start analyzing them you'll be so wowed. Just dwell on who He is and who He has been. The funny thing is that He never changes. Whatever happens, He is still the I AM.


As you are reading, hope something within is shouting Hallelujah. (Start shouting Hallelujah if you haven't started).


To conclude, (I don't want to finish this😩😩😩) He gave His name. His Blood. Ever seen any of this work? I have heard so much about what they can do. (Testimony time is one of the best times for me in church. Just hearing of His wonders make me blush sometimes.) Sha join me and praise the Lord!   Hallelujah

Comments

  1. Bruh, he gave me his name. You no see as I dey take rejoice? Hahhan😩🌹🧡.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts