Everywhere

Backstory to this: I was so panicky when I had nothing to write. I knew what to write about but the words were stuck. By Friday, I couldn't find anything to write still. 

Saturday came and I picked a book. A major character died and that's how I was crying. In the midst of the tears, the answers came. 

God's right with us when we cry about a novel. When we laugh about a movie. When we sleep in tears. When we put earpiece in our ears through the night cause the music is what gets us going. When you don't get yourself and it seems no one else does. When you do something bad. When you do something good, He's the greatest cheerleader to have. 

There is this praise song that says God is the King that we can not see but we can see His works. 

He sees all because He is right there. For thou art with me... 
He was there when Karen Kingsbury had to keep a box of tissues nearby, crying because of the story she was writing.
He was there when the young guy died. He was there when the news of his death was broken to his loved ones.
He was there when I read it and cried.
He was there when it dawned on me that it actually happened to someone. Not entirely.
He was there when we laughed at the Cosby Show. 
He was there through your battles.
He is here through your battles.

Is there anyplace I can go to be out of your sight?

If I climb to the sky, you're there!

If I go underground, you're there!

If I flew on morning's wings

to the far western horizon,

You'd find me in a minute—

you're already there waiting!


He's Everywhere. He's Here with you.


Comments

  1. Thanks for this.
    So God is always with us at all times! I never will walk alone 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts