Custody

Whose custody are you in? Better still who's your Daddy?🤫. For some reason this makes me laugh so lol. 

There was this dog In my area called Dragon(Don't fall into the temptation of commenting on the name. Just focus.) Anyways, I think he is a bulldog. His owner traveled and left him with a friend. If you see what the friend did to the dog. Chaii. You will feel like calling dog police but we don't have that here.

Dragon was almost always crying. One neighbor's child used to feed him biscuits in pity. It was sad. After a while, he did not look like a bulldog anymore. He looked like a stray local dog. 

One day, his owner came, and just like that things changed. He ate so well. Needless to say, I did not hear him cry anymore. He now looked like a bulldog.

Something funny happened sha. NEPA people came and I think they thought he was the same or maybe they forgot a dog was in that house. What they saw made them run🤣🤣. When I heard the story I was laughing so hard.

I'll like to ask again who's custody are you in? Who is your Daddy? Who do you run to when you need help? Who do you run to when things don't make sense?

The best person(I sometimes say God is too big to be a person but I don't know what to substitute it with) to have as a Father is God. I mean He is God. When you are His child, you are His responsibility. He knows to take care of you. Hence, Jeremiah 29:11. He has plans for you. Likeeeeeeeeeeee. He thinks of you. He's the best person to be in the custody of.

So I'll ask again. Who's your Daddy? Mine is the Daddy of all Daddies. Why? Because only He is God.

Our earthly parents may fall our hands because of things they can or can not control. It may be death or sickness or something we are just not willing to talk about. But with God, we get none of that. 

Let Him be your father. You have nothing to lose if you let him 

He is perfect. He doesn't make blunders. He loves you more than you and I can ever know. That's why I'm proud to have Him as a Father. He's there for us when no one else can. 

Who's your Daddy? 😊😊😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts