Letting the child in you live


Last year(it feels so cool to say this), I did a little character survey, and one of my friends said I'm a big baby. Lol.

One of my favorite memory with my friends was after we wrote SER. We got to Amphi bought frozen zobo sat down, broke the ice inside the bottle, and drank what we could. We didn't leave that place till we drank the last drop. At a point, we were like the first person to finish and I'm proud to say I was the first. Didn't I tell you I'm a foodie? We imagined our parents meeting us there and well we laughed cause it's the only thing we could have done.

My last post told you guys to live. And I read a book that made me realize that God wants us to choose life always. So, how do you live? I remembered the Scripture when Jesus said that we should emulate children.

Why should we live like children? One, they are very forgiving and they do that so quickly it amazes you. Two, they love so much. Three, they do not care what anyone thinks of them when they are doing what they do.  Ever seen them sing? They sing the loudest. They do what they do with all their might. They trust completely. They are the ones who believe in God easily. Lastly and most importantly, I think living like a child is the closest one can get to be like Jesus. Okay, I think I've said too much.

Please let the child in you live. Don't forget that I love you❤❤❤


Comments

Popular Posts