The Twelfth Day of Christmas

On the twelfth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
12 Drummers Drumming
Eleven Pipers Piping
Ten Lords a Leaping
Nine Ladies Dancing
Eight Maids a Milking
Seven Swans a Swimming
Six Geese a Laying
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

The final day. It's the final day.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. What do the twelve drummers stand for? Twelve hours?Twelve tribes of Israel? Twelve Apostles? Pretty close.  Drum rolls πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯. They stand for the Apostles Creed. 

A not so long time ago, this creed was selected as a summary of what the Catholic Christians believed in. A creed is what you believe in. If I may ask you what is your creed?

The first thing that is mentioned in the creed is the belief in the Trinity. God made everything.

While the Apostles Creed is world-famous, the Nicene Creed is more detailed. Here's the part of the Nicene Creed that I love:

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
the maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is,
seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father;
through him, all things were made.

What did I tell you about my God? He can not be hyped. This reinforces the fact that without Him nothing exists. Not time. Not me. Not you. Not anything that has a beginning. This gives you an insight into what I believe right? 

As you enter ChristmasπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I want you to state your beliefs. Read them over and over again. Let me be known that that is what you stand for. Let me know that that is your creed.


Merry Christmas to you.

πŸŽ… πŸŽ„ 🎁 πŸŽ… πŸŽ„ 🎁 πŸŽ… πŸŽ„ 🎁 

Comments

Popular Posts