How does God see you


How significant is one human being to the universe? Zap. Zero. Nothing. In comparison to the universe, all of humanity is inconsequential. Unseen. Let's draw a small circle and call it "world". In the " world" how many people are important. If we keep on drawing smaller circles and call them continents, nations, tribes, and languages and we keep an eye out for the "important" people, we will see how significant we are. Maybe.

Now, there's a very Big God who sits up there in Heaven and somehow also manages to be inside of us tiny things (If you have ever been on a plane, can you say truthfully that you could see a particular person once the plane was in the sky). 

This Big God cares about us so much. He cares so much that he knows the number of our hair strands. He knows the drops of tears you have shed. In Isaiah, it says that I am engraved on the palms of His Hands. How awesome is that? 

There is a song I used to sing when I was very young. It goes;

God made ME who I'm MEANT TO BE
He LOVES me JUST the way I am
His love for me so AMAZING
For this simple reason
I am happy to be me
My God watches over ME
I feel like ROYALTY
...
( Emphasis, mine).

Basically(just like Mr. Adiat used to say), you are a very important person. You are worthy of God's Love. He even died for you. As you are like this how many people love you enough to die for you? But God loves you more than that. He sees the worst of you but still loves you. 

My current obsession song is I'll be there and it just says;

Any day that you pray
Even if you are far away,
I’ll be there, I will be there.
Though the times may change
Heaven and earth may pass away
I’ll be there, I will be there.
Seasons may come and go
But I will never leave you alone
I’ll be there, I will be there.

Charlie Puth sang One Call Away and the only person that I know that is one call away is God. So just call him and he'll answer you.

The best way to see yourself is the way God sees you. "How can a man know what he's worth...look at your life through Heaven's eyes"

By the way hope you like the logo. Cause I do absolutely😍😍



Comments

Popular Posts