How do people see you?

Have you ever being in a place where people who know you are discussing you and somehow they have contrary views. One person says you're proud. Another says how's that even possible. One says you're talkative another says you don't even talk at all. And you being the subject of discussion, you will just laugh cause well they are all right. 

All those descriptions of me sound so contradictive but well it's all me😙.  The talkative me can talk to a stranger on a bus like we've known each other all our lives. The quiet me. Well, ask people in my faculty or church if I talk. They'll say that she's very quiet. Not just quiet I. Very quiet. 

Sometimes, we can't always be the same "us" to other people. You may not always be quiet. You may not always be cheerful. So when people see those sides of you, especially if it's their first impression of you, they tend to judge you by that. 

A few months back, one guy annoyed me. It was annoying. I talked to him and I was rude about it. My cousin was watching me and was just shocked cause he's never heard me speak like that even when he annoys me. After that time, whenever the guy saw me he'll just look away. I'm pretty sure that in his mind he's thinking of how to get back at me.

It's amazing how we get to create as many impressions of ourselves as possible. We have so many choices of who to make other people see when they see us. I have chosen to be the best each situation allows me to be. So even if you see me cry, I can wipe the tears and smile cause I know that there is hope. Which choice have you picked?

Comments

  1. I've chosen the quiet version cause that's the one I know. Won't be bad to see the other good ones though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣🤣. Well the ones that call me crazy need to see this

      Delete
  2. Me too, I always talk with my bikemen or anyone beside me in a public transport and we'll rapport mehn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're an extrovert. A complete extrovert. Na how you dey run tinz be dat

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts