Blank Page


I'm staring at a blank page and all I can think I that well at some point we all have blank pages in our lives.

As a child, I was really quiet and I used to read. I enjoyed reading to watching movies, I still do anyways except for some movies. I know I wasn't perfect at all as a child and I'm not even close to it. I still act up sometimes. But I always have a blank page. There's always a new day. A new goal. A new book or books to finish and while I may not fill it up, I still get something written in it.

How do you know a blank page? Well sometimes it's all so obvious that you have a chance to start again at something and sometimes you really need to think about it. Having a blank page is not really the best thing in the world. I mean there are literally a million things to put on it but still it appears blank. In Jexi, writers were elevated to the position of superheroes. 

During this period, I may not have done what most of my mates have but I still did something.  

We are all writers. We write something in our blank page everyday. Each person we meet has a blank page for us and every memory is written on it. It may seem difficult while starting but it gets easier. When I started this post I thought I wouldn't finish it. At that moment actually my mind was blank, hence the introduction. But I still did  and it got easier.

So I'll like to ask you, what are you writing on your blank page ? It's worth a try no matter how difficult it seems. 

Till we meet again. 

And how does a bi-weekly update look like ?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts