Parents

Parents

I know. They're Heaven's best gift to us or one of them it depends on whether or not you have siblings. Did you just see that? I used whether or not.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. If you know you know.


Some of us are blessed because of our parents. Not just because of who they are or positions they occupy but just because they are our parents. 


Whether we know this or not our parents are responsible for so many things in our lives especially our physical attributes. I for instance mixed both their attibutes both physically and let's say maybe character wise too.


People say things sound different when they come from some people. And, I'm pretty sure that one of those people that make things sound different are our parents. I've received compliments from different people telling me that I'm pretty and all but it doesn't sound the same as when mum says it. You see, if you have any of your parents alive be grateful. We all fight with our parents either cause we are too alike or we're too different but all the same they love us. 


I know it's past Mother's Day or Father's Day but I just want to ask each of you a favor. Appreciate your parents. I've heard stories of women in labor but time and again I've heard that these women call their moms to thank them for giving birth to them. Your parents may not have given you all you want but they sure have given all they have. So while they are  alive appreciate them. I'm about to do so too

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts